[VAC] Re: Head's down

Dear Louis,
    They say misery loves company.  It's good to know that someone else has
the same problem.  Now we can be a "movement" :)  After cleaning my valve
track the bowl began to hold water.  No slow leak at present.  So I got
adventurous and turned the water valve to the toilet back on, but at very
low pressure.  Things seemed OK for about a day and and then I noticed water
leaking into the bathroom from the rear.
Ran around back and found tiny drips coming down the plastic hoses that are
high up on the back of the unit.  Hoping someone has experience refurbishing
the Thetford internal tubing.

Barring a fix I am still standing with you in wonderment that there appears
to be no replacement for the stock toilet that will not destroy the back
fiberglass bench.

Bob Kiger  http://cruiserbob.com