[VAC] Re: Fridge not cooling!

	I believe that you have to remove the wall partition next to
the refrigerator, plus, you will find screws in the cupboards on the
oposite side of the wall going into the side of the refrigerator.
	Once the wall is out, you should find a couple of sheet metal
anchors screwed both to the refrigerator and the wall- plus a couple
of screws in the back going in to the floor.
	It sounds far more difficult than it really is.

	I'm not a big fan of burping, as I believe when it *does*
work, it will be temporary, but it is certainly worth a try.

--
Chris Bryant
mailto:bryantrv@cfl.rr.com