[VAC] Re: Argosy restoration

Hi RJ:

Thanks.  The floor stayed with the shell when we lifted it off.  We went
through and took out every single bolt that kept the shell/floor and frame
together, and then jacked it up as a single piece.  We figured it would
offer more strength to the shell while suspended, as well as replacing the
front and rear sections of plywood.  Plus, we really wanted to get at that
frame.

As for the axle, wheel and frame damage, I would guess it was a combination
of road salt, and being parked in the back lot with grass growing around it.
  It actually looked much worse before we started...once we got to the frame
we were surprised at the condition of "some" of it.

Jamie