[VAC] Eliminating the Black Water Tank...

About a year ago, I had some interest in a solution that would eliminate
the black water tank... I found a company that specialized in Incinerator
style toilets, but there was no "portable" model that might work in an
RV... I just received information that they were looking for "Beta" users
for a new model and were offering an incentive to purchase one of about 30
units that would be used for the initial run....

The Usenburn is expensive... looks like about 3K list.  ($2,150 for the "Beta")

The LP used would be a factor... about a 9 minute burn about once a day...
(use up to 5 times and then burn it ..25,000 BTU.)
probably the same as a 9 minute furnace run....

If anyone is interested in a truly "state of the art disposal solution"
here is the URL..

This might give a whole new meaning to being a bad neighbor...but maybe not...

http://www3.sympatico.ca/storburn

Jim