[VAC] Re: propane lines

Bob,
  I'd use copper tubing with flare fittings, just like original. BE SURE
to test for leaks, using soapy water or the purpose-made leak detector
product! I installed a catalytic heater in our trailer and had a helluva
time getting the job leak-free. And I've been making flare connections
for lots & lots of years.

Also, be sure to secure the lines properly. My A/S used little straps of
aluminum, pop-riveted to the belly skin; most were broken loose. I used
steel electrical cable clamps, the kind with rubber inserts, and
fastened them into the various frame members as much as possible.

                                  <<Jim>>