[VAC] Re: floor tile

After searching extensively on-line and at local flooring outlets, I gave up
on trying to find the Armstrong StepMaster product.  I did come across an
industrial strength Armstrong tile line called Safety Zone.  As it's name
implies it is designed to prevent slips.  I chose 57008, "Soft Cedar" which
has much the same tonality as the original stock tile.  One peripheral note
. . . I recently deleted all my temporary internet files.
While reviewing I found that the Armstrong website, which I earlier
recommended, used a huge amount of my disc space with "cookies" and other
graphic stuff.  I would not get into a lot of sampling on their website
unless I had a huge hard drive and was prepared to dump the temp files
afterwards.

BTW the Safety Zone is about twice as expensive as their normal vinyl tile.
With such a tiny amount of square footage in the average Airstream, it
doesn't seem like a big deal.

Bob Kiger  http://cruiserbob.com
66 Airstream Safari - Mira Mar Mobile Park
Oceanside, CA