[VAC] Bath Exhaust fan

When I got my 1976 center bath Sovereign back in July of 2000 while gutting
the insides to start the refurbishing, I took out the bath exhaust fan. The
actual fan is located under the kitchen cabinets and vents to the outside
through the floor. A flexible hose is run behind the shower and under the
bath sink to a small round grill by the toilet. There is also a small round
on/off switch. I thought that the next  time I had the trailer home I would
go ahead and reinstall the fan, however I have forgot how this was wired. I
have a hot wire, the small on/off switch with two wire leads and the fan
motor has two black wire leads. So how do I hook all of these together?
Thanks

Don Hardman