[VAC] 66 Caravel Water Heater Cover

I need the water heater cover for the outside of the 66 Caravel. Is the best
bet to get a sheet metal place to make one? One of the guys on the list sent
me a good picture. Are there any resources for one? Anyone had one made and
what was the cost? I thought I would have 2 made if the cost isn't too bad so
if one comes loose or whatever I would already have the next one ready.
Also this weekend I took down my folding door and took it to an uphosterer
that thinks he can resew and fix so I can keep the original. I hope it turns
out well. The vinyl was still pretty flexible and worked pretty well.
 Thanks. KPrice