[VAC] Re: Asbestos floor tile

Dear Ed,
Oh goody!  It's tiles.  I knew that but I just couldn't find any reference
to them until today.  I went to a contractor flooriing company (as opposed
to a retail Home Depot) and they knew of StepMaster tiles but cautioned me
that they were pricey.  Then I come home and receive your email which
corroborates their existence and says that they are essentially worth the
price.

The bottom line is that I have found a source for all those nifty floor
coverings and don't have to settle for peel and stick.
Thanks

Bob Kiger  http://cruiserbob.com
66 Airstream Safari - Mira Mar Mobile Park
Oceanside, CA