[VAC] Water System Problem

Hello Group,

       I need to tap the knowledge and wisdom of the group again.
       I have a 1973 20 ft. Argosy camper with a PAR Model 6970-J pump in the
fresh water system. The fresh water system worked OK last Fall when we pumped
RV anti-freeze into it and the remainder of the system works fine this Spring
when connected to city water pressure. In trying to get the on-board system
(tank, pump, strainer, accumulator, etc.) ready for self-contained type of
camping for this weekend, the pump won't build pressure in the system-a very
little stream of water is developed in the galley sink and the pump won't
shut off even with all other valves closed. (Note that the pump is stored
inside during the winter.)
       The diaphragm, intake & discharge valve assemblies were replaced 3-4
years ago and seem in very good condition. I believe that the remainder of
the pump is original. A check of the voltage to the motor indicates about 12
V dc and the motor seems to be running fine.
       I know that the line from the tank through the
strainer/pump/acculmulator and check valve is unclogged. Since this is a very
simple system it would seem that, perhaps the only item left which could be
worn too much is the pump eccentric.
       Has anyone else experienced such a problem? Any idea where to obtain
such parts as the eccentric? I'm looking for any help or advice the group can
provide.

Thanks,

Richard Pittenger
Troy, Ohio