[VAC] Re: Refrigerator vents

Hi RJ and All,
Thanks for the vent help. The problem I have is that the fridge is now
placed above the wheel wheel and I can't get a vent through the floor
there. I'll try going through the floor towards the inside of the A/S and
use two 4 inch round vents with metal flex tube to run air up the back of
the fridge. If this doesn't work I'll have to use a bottom side vent. The
top vent uses the original furnace vent which is a 4 inch round. I'm hoping
the two 4 inch vents at the bottom and single 4 inch vent on the top will
create a decent amount of venting.

Here's my next problem. The new black holding tank is directly under the
shower pan. How do I put a trap in the shower drain? There's no room for
it. Is there some kind a drum trap RV's use?

I found a good site for used RV stuff with lots of pictures of their parts
and good prices. Here it is: http://www.ronthebusnut.com/default2.asp

Bob Patterson
53 Cloud