[VAC] Asbestos floor tile

I agree with Dave that the biggest danger with the tiles is sawing drilling
sanding or anything that puts the asbestos into the air.  Has anyone tried
heating it with a heat gun (not a torch) and pulling/scraping it up? I think
it would soften right up.

As far as replacements we are looking at the new original style linoleum
which is made by Armstrong.  This is real Linoleum, not vinyl.  It should
wear like iron and has a very nice "retro" feel in keeping with the vintage
trailers.  Anybody have any insights into its suitability?

Thanks,
Dick,
'62 Bambi