[VAC] Re: '66,'67,'68 windows

Nick- good pictures of your project and windows.  I looked because I will need
to fabricate a frame for my '64 GT front window. What I have now is a sheet
of plexiglas siliconed in place. I wonder if I can make something without a
frame, just the plexiglas that would hinge upward. Opener mechanism would be
the trick. Might have to resort to a manual strut, along with the
"awning/rockguard", which I also don't presently have! Prev owner had a
sheet of masonite over it, held on by a wingnut!
Jere Potter #1877
Fort Collins CO
'64 Safari
'64 Globetrotter