[VAC] Re: Newbe

Hi Bob,
I have plenty of pictures of my project. But I don't have access to them
right now.
I am working in Ft Worth, TX for Lockheed Martin and all my pictures are at
home.

Bob, I am the guy that you sent the plans to last year for your computer
shelf right over your table. I haven't built it yet but I plan to when I get
back home and start working on my Silver Palace again. I have looked at your
web site before and my Safari is identical to yours on the inside. Some of
the changes I am doing are installing a oak pergo or cork floor, I have made
new cabinet doors and drawer fronts out of oak  and I am putting an oak
veneer on the walls separating the dining area and the bathroom. I plan on a
honey oak finish. I have already put all new plumbing and replaced all the
all the exposed wiring, 12v and 110. I am going to get 40amp IntelliPower
converter/charger and Charge Wizard. I have already picked up new lighting
fixtures because my cousin's, whom I bought it from, son used it as a club
house for all his friends and they would get bored and start taking things
apart. My parents used to own the Safari about 15 years ago but sold it to
my cousin and I bought it back about 3 years ago. I used it to go camping in
for the first summer and then started my work on here.
Well enough said. When I start working on her again I will post some
pictures. Hope all go well with all your current renovations and sorry to
hear about the accident with your rig.

George Thomas
'66 Safari