[VAC] Newbe

Greetings Y'all,

We're Ron and Barbara Ainsworth of Coosa, GA. Don't know where Coosa is
located in Georgia? It's just up the Alabama Hwy from Rome, Ga.

We're new to vintage Airstreaming, and are the proud owners of a 72
International 29 footer in great shape, except for one eitty bitty problem.
The Univolt unit.

It's tucked up under the bathtub and for the life of me, I can't find a way
to get to the bolts that hold the back part of the unit in place, without
tearing the bathroom apart.

Anybody out there know how to get this thing out?

Thanks for your time and consideration.
Ron and Barbara Ainsworth
rainsworth8@comcast.net