[VAC] Re: Tips from Tuna, Transmissions

Tuna:

Thanks for the update on your project, which I'd followed with interest
earlier. Wondered how you were doing. ALso, thanks for the tip on the Jordan
Research controller. Do they have a website? I'd like to order one.

Finally, if you haven't gotten your drivetrain yet, thought you might want
to consider a 4L60 transmission, which is a high-performance version of the
700R4, and available remanufactured from Chevy for about $1,500. See
www.sallee-chevrolet.com/ChevyTransmissions/4L60.html for the full scoop and
specs.

Good luck! Keep us posted!

Dan