[VAC] fridge vents

Hi Jim, Garnett & VAC list.

Thanks all for your great help.

The 'dam' I'm referring to is the extension of the roof vent above the roof
to keep water out. Something like the self edging of a regular roof vent.

I checked rvmobile site and found their illustration on venting very
useful...thanks.

The problem I have with the floor vent is that I have mounted the fridge
above the wheel well and can't put a vent there. Andy at Inland RV said a
side vent was 'not a good idea'  if you didn't have a weather tight
compartment in the back of the fridge. I suppose I can line the compartment
with aluminum and seal the edges with caulk. I wonder if I need a drain in
there too.

Bob