[VAC] Re: Early 60s Bargman plug hook-up

Title: Re: [VAC] Early 60s Bargman plug hook-up
Eric,

I always rewire the trailer. That way I can use any of my trailers with the same truck. Secondly, it's easier for me to get at and and work on the trailer wiring than on the truck wiring. Thirdly, once I had learned the colors and size of wire for each of the functions, it became simple logic for locating the same on the trailer pigtail. Fourth, if any of the trailer wires don't carry out their function, it's obviously not the truck's fault. Fifthly, I don't mess with any wiring that I know to be fully operational (my truck's wiring).

How's that for starters?

Terry
mailto:tylerbears@airstream.net