[VAC] Re: Water Heater Removal

Hi Tom, yes, as always there are problems with any job on an Airstream.
The good news is that it comes out the hole in the side of the trailer
where you gain access to it.

	But first you need to remove 2 pipes from the tank from the inside
of the trailer. I had to remove a lot of stuff below the kitchen sink
befor I could even SEE the pipes. More had to go so I could get a tool on
the joints. This IS the worst part of the job. Don't bend anything or it
won't go back together easy.

	When you have the thong out on the lawn take it apart and save all
the insulation. Put the new tank in where the old one came out after
removing the thermostat and saftey valve.

	Install in reverse order, but get the pipes connected BEFORE you
tighten the thing in place. It helps to move the tank around a little.