[VAC] Re: Water Heater Removal

Tom, if the ' 69 Airstreams have the same Bowen water heater that was in my ' 68 model, it's a little tricky to get it out. Also, I don't think you will be able to repair the leak effectively unless you tank is different than the one I replaced. My suggestion is to replace the tank and avoid the problem for another 30 years. I believe someone posted the process for removing a water heater that is probably in the archives -- www.tompatterson.com. It may not have been a ' 69 model tank replacement though.

Jim Greene
' 68 Tradewind