[VAC] Re: Help with new upholstery (how to?)

Just to follow up with everyone on my need to re-upholster my couches in my
'71 Safari.

I found a person who does upholstery out of their house.  They have been in
the business for about 20 years, and doing it as private business for the
last 10.

They gave me an estimate of $250 labor, and $10/yd (need 19 yds).  So its
going to be around $450 which is a far cry from my original quote of $977.

The only catch is I have to wait two months because she is so booked!

Thanks for all the info everyone provided...

-Tim
tim@telecom-pros.com
http://www.telecom-pros.com/tim/tim