[VAC] Re: Refrigerator Repair

	Which model is the refrigerator- an RM77 or RM100? My parts
software took a dump today, so I can't tell for sure untill tommorow,
but most later model replacement gaskets attach with double sided foam
tape- you cut the original off with a razor.

	A warning- Dometic gaskets are expensive (probably over $100
for the set)- you might measure and try a place that sells appliance
repair parts to see if you can get a generic replacement.

--
Chris Bryant
mailto:bryantrv@cfl.rr.com