[VAC] awning attachment points

Does anyone have photos of how the original equipment
(zip-dee?)awning attached to a 66-68 model?  I'm
specifically looking for a clear view of how the
support arms attach to the body.

I have a 68 Overlander that seems to have had another
awning put on it as a replacement.  The newer one was
not well installed :(  There are some old screws and
hardware on the side of the trailer that are not being
used by the new awning.  I'm trying to figure out if
these are the correct points for attaching a zip-dee.

Your help is appreciated.

Thanks,

Jon in SC