[VAC] Re: Non-conventional pullers

All your theorizing is just fine Gerald, but I pulled my GT across country
and over the Rockies with a 1985 Toyota 4 cylinder pickup with just the heavy
duty bumper hitch that I got from Toyota - no anti sway bars either.  Worked
just fine, thank you very much!  A bit slow on the passes but you can't have
everything.  BTW, I still have the truck, original engine and tranny, 225,000
miles on it , going strong.  Every one says this should not work, but it did.
 Even had some bad weather along the way and still chugged right along.
Toyota pickups are pretty good vehicles, probably better than comparable US
made trucks.

Just Plain Polly
1964 Globe Trotter
Colorado