[VAC] Re:

Has any one found an alternative to cloudy vista
windows besides replacing or breaking?
Also, I have a new vehicle that sits abnormally high.
I would like to be able to use my sway bars but I can
not find a hitch that drops enough. My receiver hitch
sits at 25". I need at least a 4-6 inch drop to make
the trailer level.. I tried the brand new EZ lift that
is adjustable but I was not able to get it low enough
and still have both bolts screwed in. I know that
there are a few out there but I wanted advice from the
experienced.
Al