[VAC] Re:

Don. The original screen beading material has been gone for 30 years. Use
ordinary beading material that you can get at Home Depot. The screen also has
two holes in it for the window lift arms. We have the plates with the fuzzy
material in it. You can see them on our web site, inlandrv.com Click on
parts and then part number 34727, then click on view, to see it. Also, if you
still have the "metal" window position guides, you should replace them with
the plastic type. Those are also on sale on our web site, part numbers 34855
and 34869. Andy