[VAC] Aluminum skin

Thanks Andy. Just goes to prove I should never assume anything. This
leaves two questions:

1) What is the proper belly pan material called and where do I get it?
Aircraft Spruce has at least 3 different materials called Bare Aluminum
Sheet, 6061-0, 6061-T6 and 6061-T4. None of these come in .024 thickness
(according to their website) but at least one (6061-T6) comes in ,025.

2) What is the proper side wall material and thickness and where do I get
it? Aircraft Spruce again has several different materials, for example
2024-0 and 7075-T6 which are called Alclad in many different thicknesses.

Thanks again. I appreciate it.

Dick, '62 Bambi