[VAC] Re: Discrimination

Its probably not so much a problem with an Airstream, as it is with the age of the trailer. RV parks cater to big new motor coaches and 5th wheels and feel that any trailer over 10 years old is served and are just trailer trash. That might be true for most old SOB's, and it is hard for some to believe that an Airstream is different. I have had the same response when making reservations with my 31' Sovereign. But no one has ever questioned me once they saw it. Now I just lie when I call for reservations and say that have a 89 Airstream. That doesn't sound as bad and they couldn't tell the difference any way.

Clean it up, keep a neat site and you will have people stopping by to admire your treasure and when you tell how old it is they won't believe it.