[VAC] Re: PJM-> vac <63 bathroom removal

  Thank you for your reply , Herb , the pics were helpful .The tank came out
easy , I ended up cutting the gray drains , as it looks like they will have to
be reworked , as my bronze valve assembly is most likely unrebuildable due to
unavailable parts . Which is a shame because it is really a quality part - hate
to buy a plastic one - when all it needs is new rubber parts .
  So if anyone has any comments on thetford vs valtera , quality wise and parts
availability down the road ??, is there is a particular model which might
attach to the tank fitting without reinventing that ??and how to attach grey
drains under the bw valve ??.I havnt seen any 3 " fittings  that will take two
1 1/4 pipes , and to bring the front one around the 3`` pipe and tee into the
other would be a plumbers nightmare . I'm thinking time for gray tank in
between frame there ...
   Any advice ,encouragement , drawings , or descriptions appreciated . Surely
I`m not the first , certainly not the last who has done this.
Chris