[VAC] Discrimination

Hello all: Being new to having a travel trailer, I realize I have been somewhat poorly informed about where I can take it.  I am preparing my 1969 AS Tradewind for its first trip.  We are planning on going to Arizona (Tempe) for two nights and then up around Globe for another two nights.  I called a trailer park in Tempe to find out rates and was surprised to hear the questions "What year is it? and How does it look?  I told her it was a 1969 and looks like an AirStream...kind of shines....and looked pretty good to me....so much so that I would buy it.  This wasn't good enough.  She could not guarantee me a spot until she "saw it" and even then probably not.  Obviously a lady without any taste!  Anyway, anybody out there know where I can stay that does not discriminate?  And how do you all get used to this attitude....is this common?
Tom Fairbank
1969 24 ft Tradewind (looks great)