[VAC] Re: 25 year rule

Guess if my '73 is not old enough to hang out or associate with the Vintage trailers then I guess I should stick with the Boomers (Airstream Boomers). Besides my trailers only ten years younger than me so I guess Boomer would be a more appropriate association since I'm not vintage. But I still have a passion for shiny metal, even if it's not gold but still looks good under the rainbow. Maybe I'll see a few more non-vintage A/S's in state parks if we can't join the vintage units, or become excluded due to a cutoff.
Reminds me of a time back when the drinking age was raised from 18 to 19.
Had a lot of friends who didn't meet the age limit, but we still got along.
Maybe even more.

Bobby