[VAC] Re: floors and water tank problems

Pete,

While you are waiting for replies, why don't you go to Tom Patterson's
archives? I know for a fact there are dozens of posts on this very topic.
I'll include one of Tom's notes so you can track down the archives.

Terry mailto:tylerbears@airstream.net

-------------

As I continue to archive messages on my website, I edge closer to the upward
limit on the number of files that I am allowed.  Currently, I have almost
42,000 files compared to an allowance of 50,000.  True, there is some
duplication in that I have Airstream List messages which are also archived
on Yahoo, as well as the VAC list messages.

Having both list messages does however allow users to use one search engine
to find information from both lists with one search.  Also, many of the
Airstream List messages predate the move to Yahoo, and can now only be found
on my site.

To reduce the number of files somewhat, I have now moved some of the earlier
Airstream List messages to pdf format and placed them into three larger
files.  All information is still there though. You can find them still under
http://www.tompatterson.com/Streamline/Airstreamlist/Correspondence2.html.

If you have never browsed some of these older files, dating from 1998, I
invite you to do so, as I think you will find them both informative and
interesting.

-Tom