[VAC] Re: Fwd: Sticky ceilings

Hey Andy, any more reasons in your bag of tricks? Why do I ask? Our trailer
is a very obvious exception to your rule.

No one has ever smoked in our 1977 Airstream nor has anyone ever cooked in
it with grease or fats. The biggest byproduct of our cooking is steam and
you didn't mention that.

To my way of thinking, when there are exceptions to the rule (and especially
when the rule is about something I've owned since it was new), then the rule
is suspect and other possible reasons have to be considered.

Terry
mailto:tylerbears@airstream.net