[VAC] Re: Fwd: Sticky ceilings

Andy,
       You are most likely right considering your experience and my lack of. However I must say we just cleaned the stick off for the third time in four years. We do not smoke neither did the previous owners, all our cooking is done out doors except for heating water. (We spent 12 years with an average of 30 nights a year in a Coleman popup. And always cooked outdoors because of the threat of grease accumulating on the screens, curtains, canvas, and poly windows. A habit that is hard to break.)                As far as my assumption about bleed thru, I got this info. from an Airstream Dealer. So I didn't mean to spread false hoods it just made sense to me.

J.L.Dietz  #4361