[VAC] Re: Tire & Tire Pressure Questions

OK - Sounds reasonable.

Next question is: How do I determine what to set the pressure at? If
maximum load is, for example, 2500 pounds. I have four tires, so total max
is 10000 pounds. If I am only carrying 5000 pounds, does that mean I have
the tire pressure at 1/2 what it says on the side wall of the tire?

This sort of makes sense, as the manual says to fill it to 32 pounds, for
the Load Range C tires.

Also, whats wrong with having it filled to the max specified on the tire?
Just a rougher ride?

Dave

Dave & Ann Lowrey - dave_lowrey@yahoo.com

WBCCI: 5074

1977 31' Sovereign International (center bath)
Cincinnati, Ohio