[VAC] Re: Confession :)

I have focused on the low water pressure to the point where professional
help is best.  I am a disabled vet with low income so such professional help
would not be affordable.  Luckily, the City of Oceanside accepted my
"permanently installed" 66 Safari as eligible for a HUD grant.  This will
allow repair of A/C, reefer, H20 heater and replacing the asbestos tile
floor.  I might even be able to get some Jim Lambrusco curtains and repair
the fan in the head.

In order to get such a grant I must get three contract bids.  Therefore I
need to find three dealers in SoCal area.  They would have to come to me for
bidding and tow the trailer to their location for work.  Some might ask why
I don't just tow the Safari myself.  Sadly I must report that I rolled 2X my
vintage 66 Ford F-250 about one month ago.  I was returning from my Kayak
fishing vacation in the Baja when my right front wheel caught an edge of Hwy
1.

It pulled the truck off the road onto the bank and gravity too over on my
topheavy puller (camper shell, kayak, bicycle, sailing dhorry & wood rack
holding it all).  I'm not writing to whine.  It was my fault on several
counts.

If anyone knows of Airstream dealers who are in range of this job please
write.
So far I have "C&G" in Bellflower, CA, so I need two more.

Thanks,
Bob Kiger
Oceanside, CA