[VAC] Shocks again

Hello again: I have been eagerly waiting for the snow to melt so I can get back to work on the 1969 Tradewind and reading all the posts for the past few months.  Spring is sprung and I have begun working on the AS.  I am considering replacing the 4 shocks.  Previous posts have mentioned Gabriel 022003 as the choice on this AS.  I have found a note from the original owner of the AS which reads "Shock Absorbers - Old = Delco Pliacell 5358647, New = Delco Pliacell 4975425 (replaced with this on Right Rear, 9 Jan 1975".

Now I am confused again.  Anyone out there familiar with Delco shocks of this type used on a 1969 24ft Tradewind duel axle?

Tom Fairbank
1969 Tradewind