[VAC] Holding tank capacities

Is there a reference somewhere that gives the holding tank capacities for
the various models?

I have a 31' Sov, and when the frame separation was fixed, we removed an
extra tank that a previous owner had added due to the excessive weight of
that tank. Now I wonder just how much grey water I can cram into it.

Letting it overflow into the shower isn't the answer :^(

I want to get one of those blue tote containers, and would like to get the
smallest one that will hold a full tank.

Bob Hightower