[VAC] Pressure Water Systems & PEX

Greetings,

Has anyone on the list with an old pressure water system replaced the
copper piping with PEX? I'd like to hear about your experience with it
if you don't mind sharing. Specifically, I'm wondering if the tubing
inside diameter has any effect on the amount of pressure the system is
able to deliver. Would 3/8" tubing be better for a pressure system, or
1/2"? Does it matter? The copper lines in my Overlander are smashed in a
good number of places, apparently from careless handling by folks making
repairs over the years and some are leaking. Any and all advice or

--
Ted Byrd
1958 Overlander