[VAC] Re: new-to-us Avion

Terry,
  Yes, we now own 2 Avion trailers, but are planning on selling the
1973. Dunno what to ask for it just yet, and I need to put up a list of
the "Dunmyer Improvements" on my Web page.

When we were travelling, I signed up for EarthLink service. We had 2
dialup icons, one with the 800- number, the other one with the local
number. If we were going to use the local number more than once, we
simply changed the number in the Dialup Properties to reflect that. It's
just a couple of clicks and it was done. Jan had downloaded the local
numbers for every state that we were going to visit and put them into an
Excel spreadsheet for easy access. If the local folks didn't know
exactly what was "local to them", they generally would know the answer
to "is 654-4444 a local call?" If they didn't, we'd do the old trick of
dialing it with a phone to see if we got the carrier tone.

                      <<Jim>>