[VAC] Portable A/C

I have a Toyotomi model portable A/C.  It was pretty expensive, but does a
great job.  It weighs about 70 lbs. and is on wheels.  It is tall and
slender, and uses the flexible hose for venting hot air. It also has an
internal container for the condensation, but a flexible hose can be
installed (stuck on) and then put through the floor of the trailer.  I have
a '61 Bambi and it works well.  We also use the unit in an upstairs guest
bedroom -- or anyplace where necessary when not using it in the trailer.  (I
live in New Hampshire, and don't have/need central air in the house).  I
found it on the company's website, and ordered out of Florida.
Hope this helps.
Sissy B
'61 Bambi