[VAC] Portable AC

Hey guys. maybe I did not explain my problem sufficiently. When I said portable AC I meant the ones that roll around on four wheels and have a hot air exhaust hose that vents to the outside. Glen Link has one hooked up in one of his Airstreams. He has taken the screen out of the bath window and replaced it with Plexiglas with a hole in it
where the exhaust is vented. Glen are you there?? Lost your email address. I was hoping you would chime in!? I don't plan to put a unit in the window. aaaaarrrrrgggg!! And really don't like an unnatural  hump on top of the vintage trailer either! Sorry to have not explained myself as I should have. Thanks to you guys for your helpful input
anyway!
Jerry
(in GA ..wishing I was on the road with "Georgia On My Mind!)