[VAC] Re: New Airstreams and Airstreamers

Title: RE: [VAC] New Airstreams and Airstreamers

The new International models should do pretty well.  I like
the looks and layout of the 22 ft International AS interior.
Nice size too and tandem axles.  Also, the CCD model will
most likely appeal to some folks (not me).  All depends on
what the sticker price is going to be.  If you haven't seen
'em yet, they're at the very top of this Airstream page:

http://www.airstream.com/New%20Product%20Information.htm

Jimbo / '76 Sovereign (still gutted)