[VAC] Re:

Recently acquired a '56 Caravanner and was surprised to find no shower inside!
hahahahaha...I've been discussing possibly making the front bed into a double, the rear
bed into a single and enlarging the bath to include a shower. This airstream is in great
shape. Exterior just needs polishing and minor window repair. Interior is all original
except carpet and drapes. I realize there is value in originality, but am wondering if it
is possible/practicle to make the mods I'm considering in a manner which would ultimately
support the value of this unit. Any sage advise????

Stuart