[VAC] Re:

Lefty,

I thought it was clear but I guess not.  What I was trying to say there was
less air flow with the Fantastic Fans and the MaxAir Vents than if the Vents
were not on.  IE the best option for air flow would be to only use the Fantastic
Fans.  However, as I said in my original post I want the Vents so particularly
during the winter but also during most of the year, I can leave the vents open
and continue to get air flow even if the fans are not running.  The idea of
the center vent with a Fantastic Fan would not work on my trailer unless the
TV antenna was up because the end of it rests on the vent cover, and as I normally
use a satellite dish it would not be up.

Cheers,
Don