[VAC] Re: Water Pressure Reg.

Pat
Last summer while replacing all the water lines in my '73 Ambassador, I also replaced the water pressure regulator.
Of course I wasn't able to find a new one the exact model and model number, the plumbing supply place that I went to was able to identify it and said they could replace the seals and diaphragm. They also cross referenced it to a new model number set at 50PSI. Since I was replacing all the lines what's one more part, right. So I then chose to go with a new replacement one at the price if $26.25, Works like a champ and looks good all new and shiny in there. Hope it last another 30+ years.
Bobby