[VAC] Re: Need to re-attach upper cabinet

Having taken out the cabinets in my Tradewind to replace delaminated
bulkheads, my experience is that they have to go back in exactly from the
location they came from or they won't fit without a lot of relocation of the
bulkheads, drain lines and other things you probably don't want to get into.
I don't know about the newer trailers but on the late 60s models, the fit is
very precise and a quarter inch change of location makes a difference.
YMMD.

Jim Greene
' 68 Tradewind