[VAC] Re: jalousie Windows and metal fatigue

Chris
What type of book are you looking for.
I have some of my old tech school manuals that teach airframe repair and installing rivets.
Though I may not want to part with the complete book I may be able to copy the pages you need to give you some basic info on installing rivets. Bucked rivets are superior to blind fasteners but must be properly install to achieve correct installation. Each size has a minimum and maximum manufactured head. Thats the part you create when they are bucked. Of course bucking rivets requires access to both sides of the material, and some practice getting the proper manufactured shop head.
Before I get off on a tangent. Just let me know exactly what your looking for and I'll see what I can come up with.
Bobby

PS there is a web site for tin man tech that's fairly helpful. I think he may have also updated it with photos