[VAC] Re: jalousie Windows and metal fatigue

whaa? ? I thought a bucked rivet was a hammered rivet ...Guess I got the terms
wrong . Lots to this airplane talk .
  So they have to be installed  with a pneumatic gun , rather that a punch and a
hammer - against a bucking block ( if I have that termed right ) ?
  For any of you who would like to read up on this aluminium tech stuff , I saw
a book called Standard Aircraft Handbook at Borders bookstore today , ( I didnt
buy it , I poweread it in the aisle and will look in the library , 24.95 is a
lot of clecos ! ) which was the best and only book I`ve found so far around here
about this subject . If anyone knows of any better books ,let me know . There
must be a way for me to learn this ( I`m too old for the service ! any one have
any manuals from Uncle Sam ?? )
Chris 4 days no smoking