[VAC] Re: The Never Ending Saga - Metal water tank

My wood was softer than it looks in the pics. I started out just trying
to patch a small section and it got bigger and bigger. So I decided to
remove it back to a frame rib and put in a two piece floor.

I cheated on rebolting the new wood to the u channel frame by cutting a
couple of access holes in the belly skin to gain access to the bottom
side of the bolt. Note I had the interior skins off and thus could get
to the top side of the u channel frame.